A facilities management company is seeking an Associate Operations Manager in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Area Associate Operations Manager Job Opening
- Supervise all aspects of snow removal and ice control for the region.
- Lead, train, and coach snow removal operators.
- Oversee various pieces of snow removal and sweeping equipment.
- Conduct pre-season site visits and coordinate optimal snow removal routes and plans.
- Promote a safe work environment and report all accidents and injuries following proper procedures.
Associate Operations Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- A relevant degree is preferred.
- Must be able to work prolonged hours during snow season.
- Ability to operate various snow removal and street sweeping equipment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once and maintain workflow.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.