A financial company is looking for an experienced Systems Configuration Associate Manager role in the greater Denver, Colorado Area.
Denver Area Systems Configuration Associate Manager Job Opening
- Responsible for the configuration of the loan origination system.
- Utilize SQL Management Studio for database mapping.
- Review and update the organization’s configuration management processes.
- Engages with strategic projects to ensure configuration management can deliver required functionality within project timeframes.
- Collect and report data where it is necessary.
Systems Configuration Associate Manager (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience with database mapping utilizing SQL.
- Previous experience with mortgage software.
- Experience in VB or C# is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of process documentation workflow.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public