An endeared mortuary is seeking a Funeral Director in the greater Hartford, Connecticut area.
Hartford Area Funeral Director Job Opening
- Offer exemplary service to families in mourning, ensuring proceedings go smoothly.
- Set up arrangement services with families, and coordinate the services that each family requests.
- Ensure that the funeral home, and its vehicles are kept in a high state of cleanliness and organization.
- Prepare and maintain documents related to the funeral home, including death certificates and contracts.
- Ensure that the transportation of the departed to their chosen cemetery is handled efficiently and safely.
Funeral Director, Hartford area Job Requirements:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mortuary Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a funeral home is required.
- Empathy and strong communication ability is needed.
- Strong multitasking skills are needed work with multiple clients at a given time.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with the ability to upkeep and prepare the documents of multiple clients simultaneously.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.