A top landscaping company is looking to fill an Irrigation Specialist Job Opening in the White Plains, New York area.
White Plains Irrigation Specialist Job Opening
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of irrigation systems and components, including sprinklers, irrigation lines, and other items.
- Monitor the operation and timing of existing client systems.
- Perform seasonal system maintenance.
- Collaborate in the design and modification of systems, both new and existing.
- Manage inventory of parts and supplies.
Irrigation Specialist (White Plains Area) Job Requirements:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- A minimum of two years of irrigation or landscaping experience is necessary for this job.
- Candidates for this role must be able to read blueprints and other schematics and drawings.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use a variety of landscaping tools is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.