ERP Analyst Summary
There is now an ERP Analyst job opening in the Los Angeles, California area. A large agricultural company is in the process of searching the ideal candidate to fill the ERP Analyst job opening in the Los Angeles, California area. This company specializes in numerous agricultural products, including animal feed. The best fit for this job would be someone with a great deal of ERP experience in agriculture or food industries. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are currently seeking an analytical thinker with a strong technical background and a knack for solving problems creatively to come in and fill the ERP Analyst job opening in the Los Angeles, California area. This job offers a competitive benefits package along with a unique opportunity to grow within the company.
Los Angeles ERP Analyst Overview:
The Los Angeles ERP Analyst will provide technical support for the ERP system, as well as diagnose and address any issues with the system. The ERP Analyst will collect and track data from customers to best maintain an efficient workflow. This job will require the ERP Analyst to run tests on software and ensure bugs are fixed and removed. The Los Angeles ERP Analyst develop documentation for customers to use for understanding purposes. Additionally, the ERP Analyst will run financial analyses using the ERP system. The ERP Analyst will be responsible for any additional duties that may be assigned. This job does not require travel outside of the Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles ERP Analyst Job Opening
- The Los Angeles ERP Analyst provides ongoing support for the ERP system.
- This individual will diagnose and fix any issues in the software.
- The ERP Analyst will develop documentation for users of the ERP system.
- This job will require the ERP Analyst to run analyses for both financial and accounting operations.
- This job does not require travel outside of the Los Angeles, California area.
ERP Analyst (Los Angeles area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required for this job.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of ERP experience.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Experience working with financial systems is also preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.