A growing early education provider is seeking a Team Lead in the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Indianapolis Team Lead Job Opening
- Responsible for daily customer service for clients, including greeting families and positive first impressions.
- Maintain high quality education standards and provide safe and nurturing environments in classrooms.
- Coach and mentor all employees and cross train in all areas of facility to perform assistant director duties as needed.
- Assist with administrative duties including record keeping, regulation compliance, and promoting company standards.
- Communicate with families as needed and answer all incoming phone calls to screen for management.
Team Lead (Indianapolis area) Job Requirements:
- High school diploma required; further education preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience working in early childhood education.
- Active CPR and First Aid certifications required, and other relevant health and safety trainings preferred.
- Prior experience with CACFP, lesson planning, parent-teacher conferences, Paths to Quality, and developmentally appropriate practices.
- Previous experience working will all age groups between 6 weeks – 12 years.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.