A boutique marketing and advertising firm is looking to fill a Business Development Representative Job Opening in Dallas, Texas.
Dallas Business Development Representative Job Opening
- The Business Development Representative will be responsible for day-to-day sales operations, communicating with customers clearly and concisely to resolve any issues.
- Works to grow company revenue by online sale, incoming sales calls, data sales, and any other avenue which helps bring in sales.
- Must be able to lead and manage portions of the sales staff, ensuring that client deadlines are met.
- Will be tasked with managing any type of setback or customer issue through decisive action that minimizes negative effects.
- Charged with the creation and maintenance the documented sales process.
Business Development Representative (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred for this role.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of experience in an online Business Development role.
- Applicants must have experience with lead generation and managing sales channels.
- This position requires the candidate have experience in URL tracking platforms, CRM software, and other types of software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication are a must for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.