Associate Veterinarian Summary
There is an Associate Veterinarian job opening in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. An animal hospital is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Associate Veterinarian job opening in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area. JMJ Phillip’s health care recruiters are seeking a strong Associate Veterinarian to join a growing team. The St. Louis, Missouri area Associate Veterinarian job will be responsible for assisting other veterinarians in providing preventative and emergency care for the animals. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as an Associate Veterinarian in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
St. Louis Associate Veterinarian Overview:
The St. Louis, Missouri Associate Veterinarian must preach and practice client education and regular follow-ups with the clients. The Associate Veterinarian is also responsible for providing day-to-day care including annual examinations, vaccinations, treatment of injuries, nutrition and wellness education, dental care and more. He or She must have excellent customer service skills as the St. Louis, Missouri Associate Veterinarian will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing relationships with clients. Most commonly the Missouri Associate Veterinarian will assist and provide day-to-day care for animals. The position also requires the Missouri Associate Veterinarian to constantly preach and practice client education, continuing care and follow-ups.
St. Louis Associate Veterinarian Job Opening
- This job requires foster and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- The Associate Veterinarian must have a wide range of veterinarian skills.
- This position will work to provide continuing education and follow up services to clients.
- This job requires assisting veterinarians in their work.
- The Associate Veterinarian must provide day-to-day services to clients.
Associate Veterinarian (St. Louis area Area) Job Requirements:
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine or a pending graduate is required for this job.
- At least 1-3 years of animal care experience is needed.
- Ability to professionally engage with clientele.
- General surgical skills is preferred for this job.
- Strong oral, written, and analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.