A fast-growing hospital in the Veterinary Services industry is seeking a Veterinarian in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
Columbia Veterinarian Job Opening
- Practice in accordance with the South Carolina Veterinary Practice Act and Principles of Veterinary Medical Ethics.
- Provide veterinary care and preventative medicine in accordance with hospital standards.
- Maintain and update all relevant, comprehensive medical records.
- Act as an animal advocate and consult pet owners on nutrition, general and preventative healthcare.
- Work in coordination with clients and operational staff to proactively approach all health-related issues and ensure required health status.
Veterinarian (Columbia area) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent degree is required for this role.
- A current veterinary license in the state of South Carolina is required for this role.
- Extensive knowledge of animal diseases, health and medicine.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.