A full-service animal care facility is looking for a Veterinarian at its Indianapolis, Indiana location.
Indianapolis Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine animals in order to detect and determine the nature of their diseases, illnesses, or injuries.
- Advise owners on nutrition, preventative healthcare, and general care of their pets.
- Prescribe medication and vaccinate animals to prevent diseases.
- Perform administrative tasks by completing and updating forms, reports, and animal records.
- Provide excellent customer service to all owners and treat their pets with a high level of quality care.
Veterinarian (Indianapolis Area) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- At least three years of veterinary experience.
- Love for working with animals.
- Comprehensive understanding of medical equipment.
- Strong knowledge of various vaccinations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.