A growing real estate construction company is seeking a Director of Corporate Strategy in the greater New York, New York Area
New York City Director of Corporate Strategy Job Opening
- Lead organizational vertical analysis and working groups for corporate strategy.
- Manage multiple projects to gather and translate information from both internal and external sources.
- Create iterative pilots from testing hypotheses to resolve large scale company solutions.
- Maintain and develop communication plans that incorporate key stakeholders to build internal commitment.
- Present any and all necessary plan updates to senior management, including c-suite.
Director of Corporate Strategy (Jersey City, NJ Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and Master of Business Administration are required
- Five years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years of post-MBA experience preferred
- Significant experience gathering, translating, and analyzing data to direct corporate strategies
- Proven leader managing collaborative teams while facilitating multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to maintain and develop a space for trust, open discussion, and psychological safety for all employees
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.