A leading precision manufacturer is looking for a Market Manager in the greater Rhode Island area.
Rhode Island Market Manager Job Opening
- Identify potential customers and develop new business to promote sales process.
- Track potential markets and products to seek growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Executive Management team in strategic planning sessions.
- Interaction with cross-functional teams such as Design and Engineering.
- Ability to travel about 50% of the time around the United States and Mexico.
Market Manager (Rhode Island) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field required.
- 5 years of previous experience working with OEMs and Tier I suppliers.
- Prior experience with business to business sales and cost analysis.
- Knowledge of chemical engineering or metallurgical sciences preferred.
- Excellent project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.