A prominent residential construction company is seeking a Director of Corporate Innovation in the greater New York City area.
New York City Director of Corporate Innovation Job Opening
- Partner with executives and subject matter experts to direct the company’s Capital Innovation strategy and oversee the establishment of a companywide land acquisition team.
- Strategize to build partnerships with land developers, land bankers, and joint venture partners and supervise the creation and implementation of deal terms, operating procedures, and technical infrastructure.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and build out a prioritization schedule that allows for the greatest mix of transition and returns.
- Create vertical analysis and working groups from corporate strategy teammates and associates throughout the organization.
- Present analyses, project plans, key performance indicators, communication plans, and all necessary supporting updates to senior management and executives.
Director of Corporate Innovation (New York City) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master of Business Administration preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in management consulting, preferably post-MBA.
- Extensive experience gathering, translating, and analyzing data to produce understandable recommendations.
- Prior experience managing collaborative teams for completing client projects.
- Understanding and ability to apply frameworks for problem diagnostics and discuss potential solutions.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.