Technology Executive Search Firm
In today’s fast-paced, digital world, keeping with demand can be a continuous struggle. Over the past decade, the shortage of STEM has been an increasing talking point in the technology sector. Tackling this void in talent is a problem that we at Clark Caniff work on with our partners every single day.
Some of our clients have strict education requirements, only wanting to hire the top 10% from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) engineering graduate class. Other clients do not care about education and are seeking someone with 15 years of hands-on industry experience who can become their next Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Whichever direction your technology firm decides to pursue, the executive recruiters at Clarke Caniff will scour the market to find the technology professional that will make your organization complete.
ERP and MRP systems are the way of the future and help make companies more efficient and productive. To some, hearing of an SAP Go-Live date makes them cringe. These complex systems such as Oracle and other CRM systems can be difficult for even technological savvy employees to manage. Today’s technology is expansive, from creating new technologies to managing corporate data or developing mobile apps. Allow the executive technology recruiters at Clarke Caniff handle your next technology sector hire, and take the stress out of finding the top talent to lead your firm’s growth.
Our Technology Executive Search Team’s History
- Responsible for high-profile Discreet CIO placements
- ERP Go-Live Disaster Recovery Search Services
- Specialists in relocating technology talent around the globe
- Founder has a technology venture capital and consulting background
- Recruiting team is comprised of great negotiators and researchers
- 15 year history of identifying top 5% technology talent
Our Technology Search Firm Process
- Leverage the private Clarke Caniff Technology Network
- Intense research to create a candidate pool (local and national)
- Candidate approach and allurement
- Interviews initiated by Executive Search Consultants
- Force ranked short list of top talent
- Employer interview scheduling and preparation
- Offer presentation and negotiation
- Counteroffer negotiation and strategy
- Constant contact with the hire until the start date
- Continued post-hire follow-through to ensure candidate success