A prominent convenience market is seeking to fill a Supply Chain Engineering Manager in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Supply Chain Engineering Manager Job Opening
- Will lead regional continuous improvement objectives and implement new facilities for fresh food distribution.
- Seek out and execute strategies to make the supply chain faster, simpler, and more cost efficient.
- Ensure that vendor partners are meeting agreed upon contract goals for production.
- Take the lead on operational budgeting, especially with regards to capital improvements and vendor relationships.
- Create and build upon strategic plan developed for supply chain, ensuring operational excellence and reliable communication.
Supply Chain Engineering Manager (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of ten years of experience in supply chain or logistics operations.
- Candidates must have some experience negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.