A successful veterinary clinic is looking for a Veterinarian in the Atlanta Georgia area.
Atlanta Area Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine animals to determine the nature of disease, illness or injury and make diagnoses accordingly.
- Treat animals that are sick or injured.
- Expected to advise pet owners on sanitation, general care and difficult decisions regarding their animals.
- Conduct collection and inspection of various samples from animals.
- Must be able to prescribe medication, dress wounds, set bones and other tasks as they arise.
Veterinarian (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree and State Veterinary Board License is required for this job.
- Must have at least 3 years of prior experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistant.
- Experience with vaccinations, treatment and surgery is required.
- Candidates must be able to communicate medical terminology and information to people outside of the medical field.
- Must have extensive knowledge of procedures and diagnostic equipment such as anesthesia and ultrasounds.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.