Retail Sector Recruiting and Executive Search Firm
When hiring Clarke Caniff’s retail executive search consultants, you are hiring a team that is dedicated to providing you with the top 5% of talent and an unparalleled level of service. With a history of completing searches for globally renowned retail brands, we are confident in our abilities to find you your next high caliber retail professional.
Clarke Caniff has a team of executive recruiters with retail backgrounds working for Fortune 500 companies, as well as small-mid size, privately owned retailers. Our executive retail recruiters are experts in understanding your company needs, and providing you with the best talent available. We understand the shifting tastes in consumer buying preferences and need for multi-channel shopping outlets. Technology has increased competition, but also allowed you to reach broader markets. Your customers no longer just depend on brick-and-mortar outlets to make their purchases. They are continually turning towards the web and mobile applications. At Clarke Caniff, we understand these market trends, and can help your company with your exact hiring needs.
On top of external competition, you face daily operational challenges. The customer experience, shrinkage, and inventory all play crucial roles in having a successful retail operation. Trying to maintain JIT inventory levels is difficult when consumer tastes change frequently. Not to mention, everyone wants everything yesterday. With the need to get products in the hands of consumers at an increasingly quick pace, you have had to rethink your entire distribution network. For some, this has meant more widespread, smaller DC’s, while some have turned their retail stores into mini distribution centers. Innovative thinking is what is going to push you ahead of the competition.
Let the executive recruiters at Clarke Caniff take the challenge of finding top retail professionals off your hands.
Why Hire Clarke Caniff Executive Search
- Executive Search Consultants with hands-on experience in retail management roles
- Team comprised of great negotiators and researchers
- 15 year history of identifying top 5% of retail talent
- Responsible for high-profile discreet placements at top retail companies
Our Retail Executive Search Firm Process
- In-house dedicated research team to create a local and national candidate pool
- Candidate approach and allurement
- Through candidate vetting process to ensure only the top 5% of retail talent is presented
- Interview scheduling and preparation
- Compensation strategy and counteroffer planning
- Constant contact with the hire until the start date
- Continued post-hire support to ensure candidate success