Luxury Sector Recruiting and Executive Search Firm
At Clarke Caniff, we are experts in luxury recruitment. When you choose Clarke Caniff as your executive search firm, your luxury business will be tapping into the years of luxury recruiting experience our executive recruiters have in the industry. When it comes to finding the top 5% of talent, nobody is better.
Our executive recruiters take a consultative approach to finding the right hires for your luxury business. By working closely with your company, our executive recruiters tailor a strategic approach to finding your next hire, ensuring they are qualified and will be a long-lasting cultural fit.
The luxury goods market has seen vast changes in recent years, as more players are trying to take their own piece of the market share. Diversification of products entering the luxury market continues to expand too. Increased tourism and additional luxury brands have put your products in front of more people than ever. Luxury goods have expanded beyond the fashion industry and cover almost every segment including luxury drinks, and cosmetics.
In an industry all about exclusivity and name brand recognition, why shouldn’t you make getting a job with your company, just as selective? Your customers buy your luxury products as a status symbol and your employees must uphold the strict quality and service level you promise your consumers. The executive search consultants at Clarke Caniff will not settle for anything but the most qualified candidates when searching for your next luxury industry professional.
Let our executive recruiters put their skills to use for finding your next luxury professional.
Our Luxury Search Firm Process
- Initial consultation to understand the technical and cultural aspects that make up the “ideal search criteria”
- In-house research team identifies a talent pool
- Executive recruiters screen candidates to identify the top 5% of luxury talent
- Work hand in hand with your executive hiring committee to coordinate interviews
- Executive search consultants assist in offer negotiation to ensure a successful hire
- Continued support through the onboarding stage