Category Planner Summary
There is now a Category Planner job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. A national retailer that provides a great variety deal of products is currently in the process of searching for the ideal candidate to come in and fill the Category Planner job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. This retail chain has locations across the United States. The ideal candidate for this job will have a great deal of experience working in the retail setting, both with merchandise planning and financial planning. JMJ Phillip’s supply chain recruiters are seeking someone with exceptional problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical mind geared toward planning to come in and fill the Category Planner job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. This job offers a competitive benefits package.
Dallas Category Planner Overview:
The Dallas Category Planner will have extensive experience working in the retail setting. They should be familiar with a vast array of products sold by retailers. The Category Planner will play a large role in the planning of merchandise layouts. This job will require the Category Planner to understand how different merchandise plans will affect sales and drive foot traffic. The Category Planner will also monitor financial growth and provide assortment solutions. The Category Planner will utilize the JDA experience to ensure that the workflow process runs efficiently and effective in this Dallas location. The Dallas Category Planner will be responsible for any additional duties that may arise. This job does not require travel outside of the Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas Category Planner Job Opening:
- The Dallas Category Planner will make use of their retail experience to promote an exceptional workflow.
- The Category Planner will develop merchandise plans that will play a role in sales.
- The Category Planner will engage with the financial department to ensure sales goals are met.
- The Dallas Category Planner will complete any additional duties as they are assigned.
- This job does not require travel outside of the Dallas, Texas area.
Category Planner (Dallas area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- The ideal candidate should have at least five years of planning experience.
- Experience working in a retail setting is a must.
- JDA experience is preferred for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.