A leading construction company that specializes in residential real estate is seeking a corporate strategy analyst in the greater New York City, New York area.
New York City Corporate Strategy Analyst Job Opening
- Collaborate with working groups across the company to gather information to discover potential business improvements.
- Draw from internal and external sources to define areas of growth and opportunity for the company.
- Suggest potential projects or strategies to corporate leadership.
- Test propositions to evaluate the probability of success for corporate business decisions.
- Analyze the success of projects and plans that have been implemented to determine reasons for failures or successes.
Corporate Strategy Analyst (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
- At least three years of experience in management consulting or a related field.
- Three years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.