A growing financial consulting firm is seeking an Engagement Manager in the greater New York City, New York area.
New York City Engagement Manager Job Opening
- Create, manage, and implement end-products based on client specifications.
- Maintain client relationships and support business development activities.
- Ability to implement and coach consulting analytical techniques, problem solving frameworks, and approaches to client strategies.
- Utilize current problem-solving approaches to establish new strategies and analyze data to gain insights.
- Advise associates by providing training to improve skills, strengths, and business acumen.
Engagement Manager (New York City) Job Requirements:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a top university is required.
- At least 2 years of previous consulting experience is needed.
- Experience working in financial consulting or financial services is desired
- Proven project management and leadership skills are needed.
- About 75% of domestic travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.