A rapidly growing quick service restaurant chain is looking to fill a Senior Operations Manager Job Opening in Houston Texas
Houston Senior Operations Manager Job Opening
- Will be responsible for ensuring the productivity and performance of team members.
- Work to open new restaurants, maintaining quality and production standards.
- Charged with the recruitment, hiring, and training of new employees, including managers.
- Visit and evaluate the performance of individual restaurants, utilizing company guidelines.
- Estimate the needs of each restaurant, especially with regards to food and equipment.
Senior Operations Manager (Houston Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- Applicants must have at least ten years of experience in the fast-food industry.
- Previous experience training of employees is expected.
- Candidates must have proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication is necessary for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.