There is now a Consultant job opening in the New York, New York area. A global consulting firm is currently in the process of seeking an individual to come in and fill the Consultant job opening in the New York, New York area. This company provides excellent guidance for several companies in a multitude of industries. The ideal candidate for this job will have a strong background in consulting and running analyses under several different constraints for many different clients. JMJ Phillip’s consulting recruiters are now seeking an individual with an exceptionally creative mind, a love for analysis, and the strength to solve any problem they may face in order to best fill the Consultant job opening in the New York, New York area. This company offers an excellent benefits program.
New York City Consultant Overview:
The New York Consultant will conduct various levels of financial analyses for the company. They will also carry out market research to help drive growth and provide quality consulting to clients. The Consultant will help develop market strategies and innovative methods of solving problems. This job will require a great deal of data collection for analyses and building insightful models. The New York Consultant work with their team to write concise feedback for various clients. The Consultant will be required to carry out any additional duties the may arise. This job does not require travel outside of the New York, New York area.
New York City Consultant Job Opening
- The New York Consultant will play a pivotal role in financial analyses, as well as market research.
- The Consultant will develop unique solutions to problems clients face.
- This job will require the Consultant to collect an assortment of data that will be utilized for client consultation.
- This job does not require travel outside of the New York, New York area.
Consultant (New York City area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is essential to this job.
- At least two years of consultation experience is required.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must for this job.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate the potential to lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.