Accounting Manager Summary
Accounting Manager job opening in New York City. A manufacturer of production equipment is seeking candidates for an Accounting Manager job opening in the greater New York City New York area. JMJ Phillip’s accounting recruiters are seeking detail-oriented, proactive accounting professionals in the greater New York City area. This job provides an excellent compensation package as well as strong benefits.
New York City Accounting Manager Overview:
The New York City Accounting Manager will oversee the company’s financial data and reporting processes. The Accounting Manager will ensure that reports are made according to schedule and that all information within is accurate. The New York City Accounting Manager will also assist in strategic decision making by providing financial input and insight into decisions.
New York City Accounting Manager Job Opening:
- The New York City Accounting Manager will oversee all financial reporting procedures and ensure that data is accurate.
- Oversee the employees within the accounting department; provide direction, coaching, and mentorship to develop the team.
- Develop forecasts and projections for the company.
- The New York City Accounting Manager will develop annual and monthly financial reports.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on the finances and forecasts of the company.
- Provide analysis and input to the executive team when making business decisions.
- The New York City Accounting Manager will work with the executive team to provide insight and analysis into company goals and strategies.
- Ensure that all financial and accounting activities are conducted in line with internal regulations and laws.
Accounting Manager (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from a four year, accredited, institution.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- CPA certification is required for this job.
- Strong understanding of laws overseeing financial reporting, accounting, and other related areas.
- Exceptional mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to explain mathematical concepts.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.