A Detailer job opening in the greater Syracuse, New York area. An industry leading building materials manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Detailer in the greater Syracuse, New York area. JMJ Phillip’s building materials manufacturing recruiters are seeking a meticulous and experienced individual for a job opening in the greater Syracuse, New York area. The Syracuse Detailer will be responsible for preparing plans, drawings, and documentations for various manufacturing projects. The selected individual will be responsible for reviewing sales and contract documentation. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Detailer in the greater Syracuse, New York area.
Syracuse Detailer Overview:
There is a Detailer job opening in the greater Syracuse, New York area. The Syracuse Detailer will be responsible for preparing all plans, drawings, and documentation for various building material projects. This will include reviewing sales information to ensure all data has been recorded accurately. In addition, the selected individual will detail the necessary contract information, such as purchase orders, plans, or specifications, required for each product. This will also require verifying all costs and payments. Final tasks will include ensuring all projects meet local code requirements. Upon completion of the documentation, the Syracuse Detailer will be required to provide a detailed outline on any issues with the contract and then make a formal submittal for approval.
Syracuse Detailer Job Opening
- This job requires preparing all necessary documentation for building material projects.
- This role requires reviewing sales information for accuracy.
- This job requires detailing necessary contract information for individual projects.
- This role requires ensuring all projects meet local requirements.
- This job requires detailing issues with each individual project.
Detailer (Syracuse Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relatable field from an accredited four-year institution or university is required for this job.
- This role requires at least five years of experience as detailer in the building material industry.
- This job requires understanding and interpreting construction contracts and blueprints.
- This role requires knowledge of all local construction code requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and mathematics skills is needed for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.