A rapidly growing financial institution is looking for a qualified Underwriter in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver Area Underwriter Job Opening
- Calculate the risk assessment of loans through the review and analysis of submitted documentation.
- Underwriting of mortgage loans following the investor’s specific guidelines.
- Ensure external customer satisfaction by providing continuous training to internal customers.
- Ability to develop a strong relationship with customers for continuous business.
- Determine mortgage loan stability by asking difficult scenario questions to external end investors.
Underwriter (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field is preferred for this position.
- At least 3 years of previous experience with as a mortgage loan underwriter.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter mentality with an understanding work to be done without constant supervision.
- Ability to perform basic administrative functions.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.