An established university is looking for a Veterinarian in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Salt Lake City Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine animals to determine disease, illness, or injury, make diagnoses, and provide treatment.
- Provide auxiliary wellness services for animals including bathing, grooming, and dental care.
- Advise pet owners on general animal care and decisions regarding animal health.
- Collect and inspect samples from animals to help determine diagnosis.
- Assist with veterinary course work needs including animals, and procedures and policies for campus programs.
Veterinarian (Salt Lake City, Utah) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and State Veterinary Board License required.
- At least 3 years of prior veterinary experience.
- Understanding of general care of small animals including, cats, dogs, birds, turtles, guinea pigs, and occasional exotic animal.
- Must have knowledge of diagnostic equipment for animal care.
- Must have good communication and leadership skills and desire to be involved in community.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.