A top veterinary practice is looking to fill a Veterinarian Job Opening in Nashville Tennessee
Nashville Veterinarian Job Opening
- Charged with the examination of animals in an effort to determine their health and diagnose possible problems.
- Treat animals needing immediate help, including dressing wounds and performing surgery when necessary.
- Properly utilize various types of medical equipment, including x-ray machines or others as needed.
- Coordinate care with pet owners, providing input regarding the general care of the animal and any appropriate treatments, such as vaccines or medications.
- Provide guidance and assistance regarding the dental care of pets.
Veterinarian (Nashville Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent degree.
- Position requires a minimum of three years of experience in a veterinary practice.
- Applicants must hold veterinarian license in good standing with the state of Tennessee.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent bedside manner.
- Candidates must be able to multitask effectively, taking on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining quality work.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.