A mortgage software company is seeking an Implementation Manager in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver Area Implementation Manager Job Opening
- Lead software implementation and system configuration.
- Analyze client process workflow and make adjustments accordingly.
- Procure various implementation requirements related to mortgage software.
- Work with key project stakeholders, sponsors and executives.
- Must have excellent communication and time-management skills.
Implementation Manager (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- Experience with process improvement projects and loan origination.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Familiarity with programming languages like SQL or C# is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.