An established funeral home is seeking a Funeral Director in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
St. Louis Area Funeral Director Job Opening
- Meet grieving families and provide a professional level of customer service.
- Expected to have a basic understanding of various cultural and religious customs related to end of life.
- This role will be responsible for the arrangement and preparation of death certificates and contracts.
- Expected to maintain upkeep of the funeral home, grounds and vehicles.
- Must coordinate transportation of the deceased.
Funeral Director (St. Louis area) Job Requirements:
- A degree in mortuary science is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a funeral home or mortuary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to show compassion in difficult situations.
- This role requires a high level of organization to handle many clients at once.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.