A leading residential construction company is looking to fill a Director of Program Management Job Opening in New York New York
New York Director of Program Management Job Opening
- Take the lead in the creation and monitoring of new Office of Program Management, building in best practices and high standards.
- Work with leadership team to ensure project plans and timelines are clear, outlining possible risks and opportunities.
- Coach up other team leaders, encouraging them to be accountable and active through the project process.
- Foster positive relationships with stakeholders, building a collaborative process where ideas can be best implemented and executed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Director of Program Management (New York Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Master of Business Administration degree or comparable.
- Applicants must have a minimum of ten years of experience Project or Portfolio Management.
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is a must.
- Must be able to utilize software packages such as Microsoft Office, Miro, and Asana
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.