An established veterinary clinic is looking for a Veterinarian in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
St. Louis Area Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine animals to determine the nature of disease, illness, or injury and provide appropriate diagnoses.
- Treat animals that are sick or injured.
- Must be able to advise pet owners on sanitation, general care, and difficult decisions regarding their animals.
- Conduct collection, inspection, and analysis of various samples from animals.
- Expected to prescribe medication, dress wounds, set bones, and other tasks as they arise.
Veterinarian (St. Louis Area) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree and State Veterinary Board License is required for this job.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistant.
- Experience with providing vaccinations, treatment, and surgery is required.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate medical terms and information to people outside of the medical field.
- Applicants should have knowledge of diagnostic equipment and procedures such as anesthesia and ultrasounds.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.