A leading veterinary practice is seeking a veterinarian in the greater Rochester, New York area.
Rochester Veterinarian Job Opening
- The veterinarian will help test and observe animals in order to formulate a diagnosis.
- Treat animals for diseases or ailments.
- Determine and prescribe appropriate vaccines or medications as required.
- Perform surgeries including spaying and neutering.
- Perform a variety of therapy treatments or operations as necessary.
Veterinarian (Rochester area) Job Requirements:
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- At least 3 years of experience in veterinary practice.
- A history of success in the veterinary industry.
- Strong communication skills and high emotional empathy/ a passion for the well–being of animals.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.