A funeral home is seeking an experienced Director of Operations located in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento Director of Operations Job Opening
- Oversee grounds operations and staff at specific locations.
- Perform front facing hands-on approach to provide exceptional experiences.
- Ensure the religious and ethnic beliefs for the decedent are fulfilled and respected where it pertains to grounds and facilities.
- Must be in compliance with all federal, state and local governance and regulatory entities.
- Recruit, develop, train, evaluate, and mentor staff that report to you.
Director of Operations (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position.
- At least 3 years of previous funeral home experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must hold a California driver’s license.
- Must maintain a California Pesticide Applicator License.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.