A prestigious automotive dealership is seeking an experienced Sales Representative at its Fairbanks, Alaska location.
Fairbanks Sales Representative Job Opening
- Display an energetic demeanor while completing unit walk-arounds and service follow-ups.
- Ability to handle multiple customer transactions while still providing consistent customer service.
- Provides an exceptional customer follow up plan by making sure all customers are called multiple time to confirm their satisfaction after the transaction.
- Understand the needs of the customers and provide several options that will fill those needs.
- Maintain documentation on satisfaction by keeping a client satisfaction score for each individual and brand.
Sales Representative (Fairbanks Area) Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Business or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of previous sales or customer service experience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Ability to consistently meet sales quotas while performing additional required tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.