A leading animal hospital in the Chicago, Illinois area is looking to fill a job opening for a Veterinarian.
Chicago Veterinarian Job Opening
- The Veterinarian will perform animal examinations to assess health status.
- In this role, the Veterinarian will use previous experience and knowledge to diagnose and treat animal health conditions and make reasonable medical decisions.
- This job will perform various surgeries such as dental, orthopedic, spaying and neutering, amputations, mass removal, and optic surgeries.
- The Veterinarian will manage anesthesia and any surgical complications and ensure proper post-operative care.
- This job will drive continuous improvement in the practice and provide leadership to staff with a positive and motivating attitude.
Veterinarian (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and an Illinois State Veterinary Board License is required for this job.
- At least 1 year of experience with spay/neuter surgeries.
- Experience conducting surgeries, vaccinations and health checks on animals.
- Previous experience in a mobile surgical setting is strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.