A compassionate funeral home is seeking a dedicated Funeral Director to support funeral services and overall operations in the Sacramento California area.
Responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Meet with families in order to arrange services and act as a liaison in coordinating the desired services.
- Exhibit extraordinary customer service to the grieving families while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Responsible for the preparation and handling of important documents such as contracts, death certificates, and other documents.
- Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the funeral home areas and vehicles.
- Handle transportation responsibilities of the deceased to various cemeteries.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mortuary Science is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in funeral homes.
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple clients at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to show compassion in difficult situations.
To apply, please use the link below to submit your resume.