Veterinarian job opening in New York City. A customer-focused and technology powered veterinary is looking to fill a Veterinarian job opening in the Greater New York City, New York area. JMJ Phillip’s healthcare recruiters are seeking innovative and compassionate veterinarians with a strong customer focus to fill this Veterinarian job opening in New York City. This job will be important for the company’s efforts to launch a new technology-infused veterinary practice with a strong customer and hospitality focus. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits for highly qualified candidates that are the right fit for the job.
New York City Veterinarian Overview:
The Veterinarian, to be located in the Greater New York City area, will be responsible for delivering quality animal care. The New York City based Veterinarian will build a strong rapport with clients in order to create a customer-focused environment while maintaining a strong standard of care. This job will perform physical examinations, as well as other medical and surgical procedures as needed. This practice has a strong technology focus to deliver transparent care and this role will involve incorporating technology into excellent animal care. The New York City-based Veterinarian will also remain current on medical information and adjust practices as needed to continue providing the highest quality of care possible.
New York City Veterinarian Job Opening
- Perform physical examinations and medical and surgical procedures as required by patient need.
- The New York City area Veterinarian will build a rapport with clients to better address and empathize with their concerns and pet needs.
- This role will utilize technology to better communicate with customers about pet care, diagnoses, treatment plans, and preventative care.
- This job will also maintain comprehensive medical records that are easily accessible by pet owners to deliver transparent care.
- The Veterinarian will also set standards of care and develop protocols for use in the veterinary practice.
Veterinarian (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- A licensure to practice in the State of New York is also required for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in veterinary medicine is necessary for this job.
- The ability to incorporate and utilize technology within the practice is strongly preferred for this role.
- This job will require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.