Job opening for a Controller in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. A prominent agricultural production company is currently looking to fill a Controller job opening in the Phoenix, Arizona area. JMJ Phillip’s agricultural recruiters are looking for detailed, hard-working, and motivated to fill this exciting opportunity of Controller in the greater Phoenix area. Ambitious candidates who are looking for a new challenge with an esteemed company will not want to miss out on this opportunity. This job offers a great compensation and benefits package for well qualified applicants.
Phoenix Controller Overview:
The Phoenix Arizona Controller will work within the larger finance team, keeping a watchful eye on key performance indicators and looking for new ways to optimize job and business performance. Candidates must have an extensive background in cost accounting, allowing them to be deeply involved in corporate financial planning. The Controller will work diligently to convert myriad of data into meaningful and usable information. The Phoenix based company is looking for people who are enthusiastic about their work and bring a can-do attitude to the job.
Phoenix Controller Job Opening
- The Phoenix Controller will help to improve decision making by developing in-depth analysis, allowing management to take action to optimize the business.
- This job required applicants to be responsible for the cost accounting for the agricultural operations and inventory.
- Candidates must be able to forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual profits, utilizing cost projections and analysis.
- Applicants will work with Operations and Finance teams to enhance the way data is analyzed across all facets of this Phoenix based business.
- The Controller must be ready to support other projects as well, including capital expenditures or acquisitions.
Controller (Phoenix Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Job applicants should have a minimum of seven years’ experience, preferable in the farming or agriculture industry.
- Candidates with professional certification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) or Master’s Degree preferred.
- The Controller must be proficient in the Microsoft Office software suite (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Candidates must show the ability to think analytically and communicate clearly and concisely with other departments of the Phoenix company.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.