A leading commercial snow removal company is seeking a Base Manager in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
Denver Base Manager Job Opening
- Develop, implement, and monitor all aspects of the snow removal programs including safety, recruitment, training, and any further support.
- Provide instructions and information about snow removal jobs to all personnel dispatched including necessary equipment.
- Collaborate with sales department on municipal sweeping bids and RFPs.
- Maintain communication with customers and ensure daily expectations are met.
- Ensure compliance of outside vendors and contractors providing snow removal services.
Base Manager (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required; further education preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in snow removal for commercial facilities.
- At least 2 years in a people management role.
- Previous experience with managing scheduling and dispatching of personnel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.