Real Estate Sector Recruiting and Executive Search Firm
Investing in real estate is one of the most expensive purchases an individual can make in the lifetime. As experts in real estate, you understand the importance of making your customers feel comfortable with the enter sales process. At Clarke Caniff, our team of executive consultants are experts in understanding the real estate landscape, and we won’t settle for anybody less than the best candidate for your next real estate hire.
After the economic downturn of 2008, the real estate industry took a major hit. Almost a decade later, the industry has improved and in many cases, even surpassed pre-recession numbers. Over this time period, we have learned a lot as a nation. With more stringent processes that must be followed to ensure smart lending practices are adhered to, there is no room for error on your real-estate team. Whether you need an expert in mortgage rates, inspections, appraisals, titles or listings, Clarke Caniff is your trusted advisor.
Why Hire the Executive Recruiters at Clarke Caniff?
Direct recruiting and cold call canvassing is something that we believe in. The best real estate professionals are successfully employed, and it will take an exceptional opportunity presented by our executive recruiting team to entice them to your firm. Head hunting is not something we do passively. We find and place the best candidates with the best companies, day in and day out.
Just as your clients come first, we do not settle for anything less than the top 5% when recruiting your next real-estate professional. We our clients and our candidates with the utmost respect and professionalism. The real estate industry is built on networking, which is the same philosophy the executive recruiters at Clarke Caniff live.
Our Real Estate Search Firm Process
- Initial consultation to understand the technical and cultural aspects that make up the “ideal search criteria”
- In-house research team identifies a talent pool
- Executive recruiters screen candidates to identify the top 5% of real estate talent
- Work hand in hand with your executive hiring committee to coordinate interviews
- Executive search consultants assist in offer negotiation to ensure a successful hire
- Continued support through the onboarding stage